Trustee investors

RL360° Services anti-money laundering requirements

We can accept original documents or certified copies of documents from any of the following: 

  • An authorised representative of an embassy or consulate of the country that issued the identification document.
  • A notary public, lawyer or advocate.
  • A Regulated Introducer (or authorised employee thereof).


Certified copies must include: 

  • The name, signature and position of the person providing the certification.
  • A statement to the effect that it is a true copy of an original.
  • The date on which the document was certified.

Any original documents will be returned upon request.


Please note that RL360° Services is unable to accept UK Regulated Introducers Certificates.


Proof of identity for Trustee investors

  • Proof of identity* in accordance with verification requirements for individual or corporate clients and specimen signatures of persons from whom CMI is to take instructions.
  • Satisfactory evidence of proper appointment of the trustees (relevant extract of the trust deed).
  • The nature and purpose of the trust.
  • The source or origin of the assets under the trust.
  • Full name, address and date of birth (and date of death if applicable) of the Settlor and Protector (if applicable), and/or any other person providing monies.
  • Full name, address and date of birth of all beneficiaries (however it is accepted that details may only be provided on class of beneficiaries) – proof of identity is required if payments are to be made to beneficiaries.
  • Completion of our Source of Wealth form for all investments.


*For UK, Isle of Man and Channel Island residents - one piece of photographic identification which incorporates either the applicant's date of birth or current residential address. In extreme circumstances where it is not possible to obtain a passport or national ID card we may accept a driving licence. 


*For non-UK residents - valid full passport and recent, less than 3 months old, utility bill, bank statement, community charge (rates) or tax assessment documents.